Monday, January 23, 2012

its been awhile but we are still here!

 Well its been awhile since I have blogged. So, let me introduce myself. I am Corrine and a lot of times I just put pictures of my kiddos but today decided to show my face. We have been busy so here are a few pictures of us.
 So here are my kiddos from Sunday. They are so cute, but I have to tell you a funny story about the dress Madeleine has on. If you can't remember Madeleine and her grooming habits take a look at some older posts to see the attire she usually wants to wear. Well, the stars must have all been aligned on Sunday because without a fight she put on this new dress. She looked down at her self and said,  " mom I'm fancy" and gave me a big smile. Then she walked down the hall and into Carter's room and she says. " I'm bootiful (beautiful)"  Totally cracked me up. They both asked me to take their pictures before church. 
 Gotta love them. I know that I do.
 The next series of picutres are Madeleine coming out of her shell. Usually around other people she is quiet and plays shy. One night I had my young women over for a project and Madelein turned into the life of the party. She had us all rolling and cracking up.


 Ooops these two are out of line. The above picture is Carter's new bed. I made it. I don't know if I was more excitied or he. I'm kind of a dork. I had birthday money that I should have went and bought some new clothes, but nope I bought a new tool. Dork!  I know. I really do need new clothes but I think I need a personal shopper to help me actually leave a store with new clothes.


Well this is Christmas eve. New PJ's of course. Well it is totally apparent that my blogging skills are lacking cause I can't get the test to go by the pictures. Oh well. enjoy them.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so impressed w/ your motivation for blogging. Great pictures. You guys are all adorable. Hope to see you in person in June. :)

Katie Bell said...

LOVE the bed, seriously.

The Huffs said...

I still love your hair cut! Your little girl is so cute.