Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

This is my little ladybug. Most of the day she was a happy ladybug but later in the night she was the grumpy ladybug from the Eric Carl's book.


 Once we got this costume on her there was no way it was coming off. In fact she even slept in it.
 It was Natalie's birthday so we had a party before we went out trick or treating.  Madeleine even figured out the trick or treating part. She would say trick or treat as she walked up to a house but as soon as they opened the door mums the word. A couple of times she would say I pick my candy and I think one time I actually heard her say "thank- you"
 This was as still has Carter was the whole night. I couldn't get him to stand still long enough to take a pictures so this is what we got. Funny thing is that he was only quiet when his mouth was full of pizza.
 Carter also had his last soccer game on Friday. Each season he improves which is great.
 As you can see from these pictures he was singing and making funny faces so you can tell his head was really in the game.
 He had the parents on the sidelines just cracking up. His old coach says carter enters Carterland during these times and he would love to go and visit carter there sometime.  Gotta love my Carter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and all the comments, specially what the coach said. Reminded me of watching Alex when he was about Carter's age. Also Mitch & Connor when they played baseball - Mitchel was always drawing in the dirt or turning circles out in left field. It's all just so funny - you can't take it seriously.

Huis said...

I love that costume!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-penjual-sayur-dan-buah-online/