Wednesday, September 22, 2010

watching others race. Weird?

So over labor day we jumped in the car and headed to the great place of Pocatello, Idaho. I hear that town produces some tough women. Just to prove it look at number 607. She is my sister and she is running a half marathon, and has signed up to do another in November.

This guy, yep, he is hot but sorry ladies he is taken he is all mine. He also ran the half marathon. If your single I know a guy who looks a lot like my husband who is single just let me know.


And then there is this guy. He is the guy for me to beat. This is my Dad and someday he is going to be eating my dust if I can get my butt in gear.

Yep I cheered all of them on and took pics. It was kind of weird watching but we didn't have a babysitter and lets just get it out in the open my running has been lacking this summer ever since my marathon. However, I am going to be stepping it up and they say you should keep a running journal so I am going to do that on a different blog. So, if you want to cheer me on or just see how my running is going you can go here: http://www.runtostaysane.blogspot.com/
Now in other Bell news, Carter loves the 2nd grade, he started piano lessons last week and he is already a fabulous player and he is playing soccer where he is really passing the ball and actually playing.
Madeleine is as spunky as ever. She has five teeth now. She has figured out how to go down a few stairs and she is already showing us that she has some ATTITUDE. Gotta love her. Hope all is well. Have agreat one!

2 comments:

Josie said...

I was really thinking that it was weird you were watching ME run! weird.

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

How fun! I was there too. I wish I had seen you. We switched places that weekend too and I got to support people who are usually supporting me. :) Fun stuff.