
Yes you are looking at spaghetti sauce in my baby's hair. It goes really nice with her rubber bands but how did it get there you ask?

AAAH, this might be the way. Look at that tongue. I guess she really liked the tomato sauce.

Lunch must have been really good today because she was having fun and can you believe she got six shots today as well.

Seriously her messy face is a common theme for us but I love it. Check out the one below.

Yep, best way to keep a one year old happy at a soccer game is feed her cocoa puffs. I know, how could I give my baby pure sugar? Hey desperate times call for desperate measures. It was feed her these or let her get trampled on the soccer field by 7 year olds.

I love this pic. This is before the game and her and Carter were running around and she was actually in a good mood. I love this picture. You have noticed by now the pretty pearl necklace. Well it is never to early to accessorize and that is what she has done. However, Maddie stole this pearl necklace from my friends house. We will have to talk about the proper way to borrow others things. She did get many comments while wearing the necklace at the soccer game. Did I mention Dad got her dressed today.

Ahhh, my kids aren't they so cute. Carter has really picked up soccer this year. He plays really well and likes being the goalie and he is pretty good at it too.
Hope you are having a good day. More pics of my house redo coming up hopefully by the end of the week. I have decided that all I want for christmas is an air compressor and a nail gun. Power tools are cool.
2 comments:
Spaghetti sauce in the hair and all over the face, highchair, floor, etc. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. And yes, your kids are cute.
Okay, I completely thought you were showing off your expertise in cosmetology! Miss M's hair is so cute. I am TOTALLY impressed that you could do that for one. (I could not) and two, that you did it on a one year old...they are want to sit still for very long!! Nice job on the hair and apparently you are a pretty good spaghetti maker too!!
Post a Comment