While we were there my mom drove up from Utah and was so excitied to see Carter and Madeleine.
Carter was SO excitied to play with his cousin Grant. Infact we kind of had a melt down that last 30 minutes when we decided to leave. We love you Grant thanks for being such a good cousin.
Isabelle was excitied to finally have a girl cousin to play with, even if she is 9 years younger. Isabelle took really good care of Madeleine.

Here is my sweet grandma. This lady is one of the best that has been placed on this earth. I am so glad that I was blessed to be her granddaughter. When I was little she lived right across the street from the Idaho Falls temple and my sister and I were lucky enough to go and spend the night with Grandma. We loved walking across the street to the temple grounds. Plus, my grandma spoiled us and that is why to this day I love wachmacalit candy bars. (so not good for me but worth every calorie) My grandma was so excitied to meet Madeleine she didn't think that she would get to so the 12-13 hour drive was totally worth it.
Madeleine also found out that Uncle Jason is so much fun! I think he is the only one that held her and she didn't cry. Sorry mom and Josie I guess Jason has something about him.
Another great reason for going to Idaho was this beauty. The night before we were to leave my dad called and said that he had found a car for us. Yep, he did. It is in great condition and I love the leather seats and all the fun things that this car can do. Now, we have room to haul around two extra little girls that I watch (my nieces) and we can pull the boat so summer better hurry up and get hear all ready.So, it was a long drive, especially when it took us 1 1/2 to go 15 miles between Bend and Sisters (crappy holliday traffic) but a great weekend. Have a great day!

2 comments:
Thanks for the catch-up...I'm not o.k. with the kids growing up without me around, just so you know.
It's a total given that she likes Uncle Jason, EVERYONE loves uncle Jason! But I think she quite fancied me!
Post a Comment