Okay, I new it. The little college education I have told me that rolling off that curb had to have something to do with my achilles hurting me. The Doctor he was wrong, but the AWESOME physical therapist was right. You see I finally coughed up the money to go see a therapist. My dumb insurance doesn't cover it until I have met my deductible. Anyways, he actually talked with me and figured out that guess what I did sprain my ankle on that long 20 mile run. That darn curb was out to get me. So, he has given me some exercises to do and I am already feeling better. He says I can still run the marathon but my goal for a BQ will probably change. Oh well at least I can earn the t-shirt I paid for. Man, this is the second time the doctor/s have been wrong a the therapist has been right. I love physical therapy maybe I need to go back to school. I am not sure how that would work with little one's but who knows maybe someday. As for now I am just excitied to get to still run my marathon.I promise pictures of my house and family are coming soon we have been busy. Have a good day and keep on running!

2 comments:
That is great news. I am glad you get to run your marathon. Good luck!
agreed what good news. i really dont trust doctors anymore...
you should totally go back to school some day you can do it! have fun with marathon training and hope that ankle heals up fast
Post a Comment