

Yep two posts in one day. SO, early on in our marriage Kevin found out that nothing is sexier than a man doing the dishes. LOVE IT!! Well the dishwasher that came with our new home was TERRIBLE!! Holy cow I think that I could have put the dishes out in the rain and sprinkled a little bit of soap on them and they would have come out cleaner than the dishwasher that we had. I couldn't find a date but I swear that thing was from 1989 or something. My anniversary gift was a brand spankin new dishwasher complete with my stud muffin husband installing it. (Honey your welcome for the help!) As I took this picture he said I better not see this on your blog, sorry honey they have to see how cute you are and they have to see our first house project. Who says an appliance as a gift can't be the best. I know I am not complaining!!
3 comments:
That is a sexy dishwasher!!!! And Kevin is kind of cute too! ;)
Your dishwasher is sexy!! You crack me up! I agree... Task is my love language, which means - take out the trash, do the dishes WITHOUT me asking and I am thrilled!!! So when Bruce does something around the house or yard - happy day!! Kevin is a good sport or just a very smart man. I have a feeling it's the latter!
You are lucky to have a truly handyman. Don't get me wrong, Aaron does dishes and cleans up WONDERFULLY, but when it comes to handyman job I cringe and smile, hoping he only sees the smile!
Post a Comment