Tuesday, April 13, 2010

30 day challenge!!

Hey so I have been whining about my sugar intake and lack of will power. Poor me :) Well I follow this blog (you can see it on my blog list call run to finish) and she has decided to throw a 30 day challenge out to everyone. I think it's great because again the best motivation is accountability. So, if you need to change some things up for the next 30 days check out this link or her blog and join and work on anything you want for the next 30 days. It will be great try it with me. http://runtothefinish.blogspot.com/2010/04/3-changes-challenge-prizes.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RunToFinish+%28RunToTheFinish%29 Keep running and have a great day!

3 comments:

Melodie Monberg said...

I so get the sugar thing...but I just dumped all my kid's candy in the trash can and paid them $5 to do so! I figure $5 was better for all our teeth (and my thighs!)

Ah...wishing for those 20s again when I didn't have to run and STILL could eat all the candy I wanted!

Sarah Bowen Shea said...

Sarah from Run Like a Mother here. I'd love to hear about some moms to profile (I see Melodie from last week! Hi, Melodie!!). We find them in fairly random ways, but I'm definitely looking for moms. Please email me at bowenshea at gmail dot com. I'm gone at marathona and then book promo tomorrow thru next Wed. night. Thanks for reaching out.

Johnson Family said...

You inspire me! I love reading your blog. Miss you guys a ton!
Rikki and the boys