Ten years ago today this picture was taken. I think of all my wedding pictures this one is my favorite. This picture takes the cake because it is real. This picture was not staged. It was not even taken by a professional. Infact this picture was taken by my dad and we didn't even know he was taking it. This picture is from a 35 mm camera. It has not been photoshopped or cropped or changed in anyway. IT IS REAL!! In my mind this picure can never fully be imitated. I say this because the feeling of this picture can never be caught when you stage it. To me this picture shows exactly what my marriage has been over the last 10 years. Kevin has always been there to make my life better and easier. He does this even when he has to push me to be better or even when all he has to do is pick up the train of my dress so I won't trip. This to me is what a marriage should be. You are always concerned with your partner and you want to make their life better. Now, not to say our marriage is perfect, but I do have to say it has been a great 10 years and I am excitied to see how we are in the next 10 years.Thursday, March 25, 2010
10 years ago today!!
Ten years ago today this picture was taken. I think of all my wedding pictures this one is my favorite. This picture takes the cake because it is real. This picture was not staged. It was not even taken by a professional. Infact this picture was taken by my dad and we didn't even know he was taking it. This picture is from a 35 mm camera. It has not been photoshopped or cropped or changed in anyway. IT IS REAL!! In my mind this picure can never fully be imitated. I say this because the feeling of this picture can never be caught when you stage it. To me this picture shows exactly what my marriage has been over the last 10 years. Kevin has always been there to make my life better and easier. He does this even when he has to push me to be better or even when all he has to do is pick up the train of my dress so I won't trip. This to me is what a marriage should be. You are always concerned with your partner and you want to make their life better. Now, not to say our marriage is perfect, but I do have to say it has been a great 10 years and I am excitied to see how we are in the next 10 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you guys are such a cute couple. Congrads on 10 years!!
So adorable!!! Congrats!!
How cute. Love the picture and congratulations on the 10 years. :)
you made me tear up! Sweet picture, and I am so happy that you are so happy! It is soo good to hear the happily ever afters!!
Post a Comment