Monday, November 16, 2009

here we are!



























if you can't tell them apart just remeber Kevin is the good looking one!J/K

So, saturday was kevin's birthday and crazy enough is was also his twin brother Eric's birthday as well. So, we had to celebrate.
We also got family pictures done. Those are still to come but I thought I would share with you what someone with talent can do. This girl we know takes photos and she was doing the family photos but my sister in law needed individual pictures of each of us so I took my camera a long and decided I would take some pictures when we were done with the family photos. Well Brenly offered to take them. She used my camera which is a nice one but I know that I couldn't have taken such good photos. So, it goes to show me that you can have nice equipment but that doesn't necessarily mean it is going to magically give you talent. Thanks Brenley for the help and what a talented woman you are. Enjoy the pics!!! (also I can't figure out how to group these pics better so sorry they are all over the place.)







































No comments: