



Oh my poor bugs, he got sick this weekend. The nurse on the phone told us it sounded like H1N1 but he had the vaccine last week so he shouldn't get as sick as I guess he could. The poor kid though has to miss out on all the Halloween fun. He still dressed up for the pics and he gets to hang out with Grandma who very graciously said she would stay with my kids tonight so that I could go to the ducks vs the USC (big game just in case your not into college football). Miss Madeleine is my flower baby today and I think she looks pretty dang cute if I do say so myself. Well, Happy birthday MOM and my niece Natalie!!! Have a great one!

6 comments:
Poor Carter! I guess you won't have to fight about how much candy he is eating!! Madeleine looks so cute, what a smile!
I am sorry that Carter got sick for Halloween. What a bummer. Your kids are still as cute as ever!
Hey Corinne! I am so glad you found my blog! It was a great surprise to see your message! I'd love to catch up! My email is mandybrower@gmail.com
Your little family is so cute!!
Mandy
Thanks for commenting on our story. This is crazy but I KNOW your husband. Kevin and his siblings all grew up in my hometown. Kevin/Eric were in the singles ward with us ~ it is a crazy small world.
Hey Kinny!! I have know idea how I stumbled onto your blog but let me tell ya I am soo excited! You look amazing! What a cute family you have. I am seriously so excited right now. It looks like life is treating you well. Take care and I will be checking up on your blog. Love, Cori
Hey! Your little girl looks like OUR little girl. We must be more related than we thought.
Post a Comment