


Okay she is already the cutest baby you have ever seen but now she has these hats. Her birth grandma made the hats and her birth mom made the flowers. I love them. I have got to learn how to make them. I love adoption. Not only did we gain a beautiful little girl but we add an extended family. Man, Madeleine is so dang cute and the hats just increase her kissability.

6 comments:
I'm pretty sure kissability isn't a word, but if it was, it would DEFINITELY define that baby girl.
I love the hats and I love the baby that goes with them. I can't wait to see your new family pictures.
Love, love the hats! And yes they make you want to kiss those sweet cheeks!
Don't you just LOVE the accessories!! She is SOOO CUTE, I just want to eat her chubby little cheeks!!
Bell Family - Greetings!
Indeed you have an adorable little baby girl! I am Madeleine's birth father's mother. So that makes me her Grandma too. I am so thrilled that Kelly shared this blogspot address with us. I am also thrilled that she is with you. You are wonderful people, I can see that. I would love to chat with you if you would be open to that. You can email me at: kaysam1961@yahoo.com Again, Congratulations!! She's a special angel baby girl. Sincerely,
Kandy Graves
She's absolutely adorable! I love the hats too. Nyah won't keep them on anymore so I'm out of luck.
Post a Comment