Friday, September 4, 2009

madeleine's debut!!!

Here is our precious gift. Her middle name in hebrew means "gift from God" her birth mom asked if it could be her middle name and I loved the meaning so we agreed. Hopefully the slide show works. I promise sometime to post about our experience but not right now. For now enjoy the show and we will enjoy this little girl. I promise more photos to come!!

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

I am really happy for you. Congratulations! She is perfect. I love the pictures of Carter and Madeleine together...*so sweet*

Katie Bell said...

Horray!!! Congratulations...again...and again...and again. Can't wait to see more. Welcome to the forgotten world of sleep deprivation.

Josie said...

Isabelle said, "she we go see her?" we can leave today it's a three day weekend!" We both can't wait to hold her! she Perfect!

Deming Family said...

LOve the pictures! We feel so lucky to have already met her and felt her special little spirit.

Dani said...

She is so precious looking. I love all of that dark hair. You guys look so happy! Isnt it wonderful that she is finally here. Dont forget to journal your adoption experience everyday. I go back and read ours from sitting in the waiting room to dressing them to go home and our first nights at home. It makes me want to adopt all over again and have another little angel. I hope you have so much fun with her.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so glad to hear from you! And see the pictures! And feel your excitment, gratitude and love for this new little spirit. She is a "gift from God". Had to watch the video twice - tears were in the way, Can't wait to see the new and enlarged Bell Family.
Love to All Aunt DeAnne

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

She's adorable. Congratulations! I hope all is going well in Oregon. The pictures or Carter and Madeleine together are so cute.

Hollie said...

She is adorable and I love the dark hair. Newborns are so precious. I love all the pictures. I am so thrilled for you guys. I was wondering if I could get your address. My email is tmsmart@mac.com. CONGRATULATIONS!!!