




So, the other day my brother in law posted on facebook that his son was turning three. My brother in law really wanted to slow time down. It made me start thinking about my kids. (plural from still is new to me) Anyways, as I look at Madeleine I love how small and sute she is and I want her to stay small and cute, but then I look at Carter and I love that he is growing up. I am excitied for all the new things that he is going to learn and do. Then on the other hand I worry about all the things that could hurt him. I worry that the kids at school might not be nice to him or he won't make any friends.I worry about a lot of those kinds of things that he will have to face as well and then I do wish I could slow time down so that he won't have to face those hard things. I want to protect him and keep him innocent, bu then I realize that this is all apart of life and he has to face the good things and the not so good things. So, yes sometimes I want to slow time down and keep my kids small, but then the on the other side I am so excitied to see them grow up and experience life. I just hope I can be a good enough mom to help them through it all. Boy I love my kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment