Just wanted everyone to know that I am now looking and holding our new baby girl, Madeleine. We have been blessed with the best gift anyone could give us.
I have been thinking about you guys all week and hoping everything went well. I am so glad she is here and in YOUR arms! I can't wait to see her and here her story.
I have chills running up and down my arms just reading about your new addition. WE are so HAPPY for you and your family. I would love to hear from you when you have a free moment, which I'm sure will be very limited now. NO PRESSURE--I'm super excited to hear how everything went!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congratulations Corrine!! Im so happy for you. Its all worth it when you get to hold that sweet baby in your arms, isnt it. I love the name. That is what we are going to name our next baby if its a girl too!! You and I are in sync with names. :) I cant wait to see the pics. Good luck in court and have a safe trip home. Be sure to blog all of the details. I cant wait to hear everything!!
I started choking up when I read your post. I am so thrilled for you. I can't wait to see pictures. You deserve the very best! Good luck with your travels home.
8 comments:
Congrats! We are so so so happy for you! Can't wait to meet her.
I have been thinking about you guys all week and hoping everything went well. I am so glad she is here and in YOUR arms! I can't wait to see her and here her story.
Aww congrats Bells! We are so happy for you!!!
I have chills running up and down my arms just reading about your new addition. WE are so HAPPY for you and your family. I would love to hear from you when you have a free moment, which I'm sure will be very limited now. NO PRESSURE--I'm super excited to hear how everything went!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
AMY
We have been thinking about you this week and Eric and I are thrilled to have a new niece.
Congratulations Corrine!! Im so happy for you. Its all worth it when you get to hold that sweet baby in your arms, isnt it. I love the name. That is what we are going to name our next baby if its a girl too!! You and I are in sync with names. :) I cant wait to see the pics. Good luck in court and have a safe trip home. Be sure to blog all of the details. I cant wait to hear everything!!
I started choking up when I read your post. I am so thrilled for you. I can't wait to see pictures. You deserve the very best! Good luck with your travels home.
Congratulations !!!! What a fabulous blessing for you and for the little one. I'm so happy for you all !!! Kathy
Post a Comment