Monday, August 3, 2009

stinkin' people

Okay the time has come. You see whenever there is something good in this world some stinkin' people have to come along and turn something good to something bad. Poopy people. I have been warned of having a blog that is public and I have decided that I never want to find a picture of Carter on craigslist saying he is up for adoption. ( just to make it clear this didn't happen to us but to some one else. I have decided to just do some preventative maintence) So, in one week my blog will be going private. If I have your email address I will send you the password and give you the privilege of reading my blog. If I don't have your email find me on Facebook and leave a message in my inbox, or leave a comment to this post. You can ask for permission even if you don't think that I know that you may have blog hopped your way on to my blog. Ask for permission and I just might let you in :) Plus, we have some great things happening in the next few weeks and I am sure that you don't want to miss out. ( I mean I know how exciting my family is and I am sure I have thousands of readers HE HE). ANyway if you want to keep up with the Bells you have one week to make sure that I include you on the list. Sorry that someone out there has ruined my fun!! COrrine (p.s. I will delete your comment if you leave your email address so no one else reads it and I promise to check my blog daily.)

9 comments:

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hollie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
--- The Lisby Family --- said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darwin + Kiara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
erica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the splendid life of us... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

Hey, I would love to be invited to continue looking at your blog!

My Angels said...

I better be on your list!! I am pretty sure you have my email, let me know if you don't...please. I can't wait to hear the latest updates and see the "news"!!

Roberts Family said...

Invite me too!!!
cdroberts32@gmail.com

Crystal