Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Look what I did!!




okay I know I said I was going private but I am having a hard time for some reason pulling the plug so we will see if it really happens.
Right now I am trying to fill my time while I wait for the phone call so I can jump on an airplane . So look what I made today and it only took me an hour!! These little shoes probably cost me less than $3.00. Thank you Erica for having such great links to follow. I will have to make you a pair just because you let me read your blog and follow all the links that you do. I have also made burp clothes and a blanket. Man I am feeling so Martha Stewart right now. Wish you all the best !!

1 comment:

erica said...

Oh these are adorable! I'm not sure which link of mine (or if I'm even the Erica you are talking about ha) you found them on but I love them! GOOD WORK!