

Well we are finally here and we finally have internet. We left Denver about two weeks ago and ahve been enjoying our time here in Eugene. I am so excitied to be here. A big city has many advantages but I love small towns. Kevin has already been to a big track meet We have been water skiing with the Demings a couple of times and we are planning a camping trip next week to ski and play for a week. I love all the running trails and biking. I took Carter on a long bike ride over the Autzen football stadium and we found a bmx track that Carter thought was a blast to ride his bike on. Now the big thing is find a home that we can afford. Hope all is well Corrine (P/S/ Eugene is on the top and Denver on the bottom)

3 comments:
Hello from Denver!
Erica and I sure were sad to see you leave, but we are happy for you and it sounds like The People's Republic of Oregon has a lot to offer in terms of outdoor entertainment (It's good to know your exorbitant taxes are paying for things you enjoy, haha).
All joking aside, it was great being your home teacher and I owe you for the free craft lessons, Corrine. Oh yeah, and I owe Kevin a swift kick in the pants for recommending me as the new EQP so be sure and let me know when your back in town visiting.
Good luck with everything and know that the Turnbow's will be missing you!
Hey guys, so glad that you all made it safely. I hope your travels were successful and Carter had a ton of fun riding in the truck (as well as you Corrine). I was a little bit hoping that you would say that moving to OR was not all you had anticipated.....hehehe. I excited for you guys and your new journey. Keep us posted--We are planning on going to the Aurora Res. next week and thought about calling and then realized it would be difficult for you to travel another 2 days back to make it.
Amy
So glad that you are adjusting well to your move! Family and friends defiantly help, bonus that the family and you are so compatible!! I really am happy for you, even though it means that typed words and blog pictures are the only way we will keep in touch. Do keep in touch!!
Post a Comment