Wednesday, June 10, 2009

She swims, bikes and runs and she survives!











Okay I did it. I survived my first triathlon, and I have to admit it was a lot of fun. I am the most proud of my swim. It was the hardest for me to train for and I cut three minutes off my best time. My time is still slow compared to the really good people but for me to cut off three minutes was the highlight of my day!! This one was in the pool so I guess next time I will have to try and open water swim. Kevin and Carter were the best fans on the side I loved seeing them and hearing carter yell "hi mom" everytime I swam by him. Sorry the pictures are out of order but you get the idea! Have a great one. I have to go finish packing so I can move on Saturday!

4 comments:

herbie said...

WOW!! Look at that form--you are awesome!! Are you sure you don't want to stick around for a few more months?? I may consider doing one if you're around...j/k. Good Luck packing, we'll miss you!!

Hollie said...

Congratulations, that is so awesome. I wish you were around so that you could whip me into shape. You are my hero... really! Is that a new bike that I see? You look great! Happy moving, wish we could be there to help.

Deming Family said...

You're amazing Corrine! That's awesome. You rock!

My Angels said...

You are awesome!! Two of my friends just completed one too, maybe it was the same one. I would be proud of myself just finishing one of the events little lone all three!! It was so good to see you, thanks for making the drive. Good luck with all the new changes that are coming your way!!