Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tornado warning signs




Okay so this was our sunday afternoon. The buildings you see are our apartment complex. This tornado actually did touch done a few miles from us but we were blessed that it only dropped those huge hail balls next to us. Fun and scary all at the same time.


3 comments:

Hollie said...

That's crazy. I can't believe you got a picture of it. What apartments are you living in?

bell family said...

I know way crazy those pictures don't give it justice. It actually was on the ground out at southlands for like 30 min. WE live at hampden and tower.

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Turns out living in Highlands Ranch can be a blessing. I just played outside with Nyah that evening and didn't even know of the bad weather on the other side of Denver. Crazy! Congrats on the triathlon too. Hopefully I can figure out how to swim and can do one some day.