Tuesday, March 3, 2009

watch out for shopping carts!!


Okay, I want you all to think about something the next time you go shopping. What will happen to my shopping cart if I leave it out in the middle of the parking lot and not in the cart corral? Hmmm, did you ever stop to think that it might start rolling and hit someone's car and leave a football size dent in it? Did you ever think of this. WELL THINK IT ABOUT IT NOW!!! Someone who was to lazy to walk their shopping cart five parking spots, left their cart in the middle of a parking space. Just as I was turning my car off the wind blew that shopping cart downhill towards my car. Before I could get out of my car BAM!!! giant sized dent that I now have to pay to get fixed. AAAAAA!~!!!! so, the moral of the story is DON"T BE LAZT PUT YOUR DANG SHOPPING CART AWAY, or you might get a sassy blonde yelling at you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Josie said...

Watch out for the blonde shopping cart attendant! Instead of the Wal-Mart greeter you could say thank you have a nice day and put your cart back where it belongs!!

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Seriously. I can't believe it left such a big dent in your car. How sad. :(

Deming Family said...

Wow, I wouldn't think it would leave that big of a dent! Ouch, I'm sorry! Everytime I have a grocery cart i'll think of you and I'll put it away.