

I was so mad on Tuesday that I forgot to post about Carter's big 6th birthday! He has only been talking about the big day for a month or so. He was so excitied that he asked if we could celebrate the whole month. So, on Sunday we had cake and ice cream with family and then the big day was Monday. The perfect day for Carter: Wake up, watch cartoons, open present from friend, lunch at Ci Ci's pizza, student of the day at school and passing out treats at school, getting more cards and presents in the mail, opening presents with mom and dad and then having more cake and ice cream. He loved every minute of the day. He also loved reminding us that it was his special day!! I love Carter and my life would not be the same with out him. (even on the day's that he makes me pull my hair out) HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!!!
P.S. did you notice the bike in the background. YEP ruby has a new home and a new frien!!

2 comments:
I noticed the bike. Who's birthday is it really?
Okay this is weird. I can't believe Carter is SIX... HOLY COW where does the time go. He is such a cute kid. Wish we could see him.
Post a Comment