
Today is my 9 year anniversary. I really wanted to post a weding picture but they are buried in the garage and will not be seen until we move to Oregon.
The last nine years have been the best. I am a little bit biased but I am going to have to say that I married the best guy around. (thanks mom for praying that he would come back after I dumped him)
I remeber the first time I saw Kevin and his brother at church. I said to myself, I am going to date one of those guys. ( I know I was a bit cocky) But hey when your right your right. At first I kinda thought Kevin was a nerd. He wasn't like any of the other guys I had dated before. That should have been my first clue that he was the one, looking back at some of my track record. Well, that nerd grew on me. He has been the best thing that I have ever been blessed with. He makes me better. He also is pretty good at spoiling me which I will never complain about.
Thanks Kevin for the last nine years. Can't wait to see what eternity is going to be!!! Love you, Corrine
P.S. sorry for the older picture but we don't have a lot of just you and me.

5 comments:
Happy 9 year anniversary!! Travis and I are right behind you in August. That's funny that you dumped him, I didn't know that. I am glad that your mom's prayers worked.
Isn't it funny how 9 years can go by so fast. Happy 9 years to both of you!! Did you guys do anything fun to celebrate?? I signed up for the Boulder, Boulder the other day. I'm going to break myseld in slowly!! Call me next week, we should be around.
Amy
Wow! 9 years! The traditional anniversary gift for the ninth year of marriage is pottery. Perhaps the two of you can make some pots.
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long ago. Congrats! We are not far behind ya!
Congrats! Nine years that's great. You are more than a year ahead of us. :) When are you moving to Oregon? Did Kevin get a new job?
Post a Comment