Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Carter has something to say!!


Carter really wanted me to put a post up about what he did yesterday. Well we finally had nice weather. the sun was shining and I just couldn't bring myself to run on the treadmill when the sun was out. So, I told Carter that he could ride his bike next to me and we would run to a park and play and then come home. He was totally excitied. So, after school he put on his helmet and I put on my running shoes and we headed down the path. The park was a little farhter than Carter thought but he made it there in pretty good time. When we were done with the park he asked if we had to go home the same way we came or if there was a shorter way. Well, there really wasn't. So, we headed home a little bit slower than the on the way to the park but still at a pretty good pace to run. I had to cheer him along but we made it home. When we finished I told Carter that he had ridden his bike for 6.21 miles. He was so proud of himself that he asked if I could put it on the blog and he could hardly wait to tell Kevin. Needless to say Carter was ready for bed time when it came around. Way to go Carter!!!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Good for You, Carter!

Snell Familia said...

Great Job Carter! I suprised my kids one day after riding bikes (forever! they thought) with telling them we went about 5.5 miles!! Then, they were so excited they had to call and tell their dad! Crazy Kids!!!

Josie said...

Definitely Blog worthy! Way to go Carter.

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

6.21 miles - I'm impressed! Way to go.