Monday, January 26, 2009

Family

Hi there it's been a few weeks. I don't really have any new pics to add today because my house has been packed up waiting to move.UGGGG! I have decided that I really don't like selling a house. So, hopefully if all goes well and the planets are all aligned we will move this Friday in to our short term apartment until the summer. Also, I added a new link to my blog. If you didn't know you will know now that Kevin, Carter, and I are on a very long list to adopt. In my efforts to support this I thought that Iwould add the link to my blog page. I am still trying to figure out how you can search on it and find us specifically, but if you do find us take a look and let me know what you think.They are suppose to be launching a new web site tomorrow that is new and improved so we will see. anyways, besides being cold life is pretty good. no complaints! Corrine
P.S. I just got an email from my case worker with my direct link to the new web site so here it is.
https://www.beta.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/5849387/ourMessage.jsf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is the direct link to your super profile!

http://www.providentliving.org/ses/birthmother/viewsingleprofile/0,12272,2133-1-7923,00.html

Hollie said...

Yep... I found you too. You guys look great! Good luck. We will keep you in our prayers.