Friday, January 9, 2009

What have we been doing?
















Okay, it looks like it has been awhile for me to post. Well, what have the Bell's been doing. Let's see. December went so fast. First of all I found out that I
have endometriosis so I had surgery on the 19th. Then the next week we jumped in the car and drove to Idaho. I think that it snowed the whole time that we were there. We started at my dad's and woke up to a ton of snow on Christmas morning. So, we opened presents and then we all put on our snow clothes and dug out the driveway. The next day there was a small break in the snow so we made it to Idaho Falls to visit my sister and my mom and brother were both finally able to make it to Idaho ( a couple of days late due to snow). It was fun to let Carter hang out with his cousins. He loved it and didn't want to come home. He loves little Emilia (she's the one he is holding in the picture). I loved holding Cooper. He is the happiest little guy ever. My sister knows how to have cute kids. We made it home and found out that someone wants to buy our house!! This was overwhelming and exciting at the same time. So, know if everything goes according to plan we have to be packed and moved out by the 22nd!!! It was hard after having two weeks off from school and work to go back to real life. Kevin is right, we should have been born trust fund babies. (He, He) Well hope all is well for all of you. Corrine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRR...I had to put on an extra sweater just to read your post.

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I had a rough time going back to work after 1 1/2 weeks as well. It was a shocker. The trust fund babies thing sounds like it would have been a great plan.

Josie said...

i think my husband would have spent his trust fund!