Sunday, November 2, 2008

halloween

Happy Halloween. Carter and I started the day out by going on a field trip with his class to miller's farm. It was fun to pick crops that were huge and play in the giant play area. Carter loved the huge mountain of dirt that you could slide down on. He also loved the giant beetle statue so we had to get a picture. After that we went out to the Herberts for dinner and trick or treating. Carter has his first homemade costume. He wanted to be a bug so I found a pattern for beetle wings. Yes, he's a beetle I know it's hard to tell at first but we tried our best. All the kids got tired and piled in the wagon and didn't want anymore candy. Amy and I just laughed. Visit the herberts blog down on the left for pictures. We had fun and hope you did too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carter's costume was super cute! You are so creative.