Tuesday, December 9, 2008



Okay, so I might get in trouble for posting this picture but I just had to. We went to Eugene, OR for Thanksgiving and got together with Kevin's family and Pat's family. We had a fashion show where these guys modeled Pat's dad's old clothes that they found in the gararge. It was hilarious and there are many more pictures. I will post a few and share the fun with you. I think that this was the high light of my trip these guys were hilarious. Hopefully they will forgive me for the pictures.

6 comments:

Hollie said...

Thanks for making my day. These are hilarious. The outfits and the poses are awesome! I can't wait to show Travis. Have a great day.

bell family said...

Okay I laugh everytime I look at the pictures. If I won't get in trouble I should make a slide show because there are a lot more. they had multiple outfits and they really hammed it up.

Hollie said...

That was one of the best posts I've ever seen! Love seeing those guys on the catwalk.

Travis

herbie said...

That's awesome--they seriously look like they could have lived back in the day. You should blow some of those pictures up and hang them in your house!! Are you guys out of school the week of Christmas?? We need to get together if you are. We'll be heading up to Idaho the day after Christmas--so give me a call and let me know. AMY

Josie said...

Kevin never looked better!!! ;)

Deming Family said...

I am say too sexy!!! Check out that ace!!!!