Sunday, October 26, 2008

Women's get away

So Last weekend I got to go to Portland for a quick women's get away. It was crazy flying by myself. I usually have to enterain Carter so it was different being all by myself. Anyways I met my mother in law and Good friend Heather (who also happens to be family because our husbands are cousins) and some other family and friends. We went to time out for women. It was such a fun time. We women need to get away with each other. So, I am officiall inviting anyone to plan on coming next year, whether your family or not. It was such fun to go to dinner and shop and enjoy the conference. I also put in a picture from my preschool class from our halloween part. there was plenty of sugar and fun. Hope all is well.

No comments: