Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's official

It is official!! Nope, I am not pregnant, but our house was put on the market as of midnight on the third, and ont he 4th we had two showings!!! Hey, I like my house and I have to admit it will be a little sad letting it go especially after all the work we put into it, but we are ready. we will probably stay in Denver until next summer and then we plan to head to Oregon unless something unexpected happens. If you want to check us out go to http://www.698520.carolhertel.com/ or http://www.visualtour.com/show.asp?T=1661089. I can't get the virtual tour to work on my computer but I have been told it looks nice. However, I am not letting my hopes get to high that we will sale fast because we all know how slow the market is especially here in Aurora. ANyways if you know someone moving to Denver have them check out our house!! Hope all is well..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the site and created an account so that I could see your complete listing. your house looks great. The kitchen is spotless. The living room is stylish and the family room is spacious. I love your front landscaping as well.

Good Luck!

Hollie said...

I was able to see the virtual tour and it looks great! Your house is so cute! I bet you are going to love Oregon. I am way excited for you guys. Oh, by the way your back yard looks nice!

herbie said...

HEY!! I know of a GREAT area you can rent when you guys sale your house. The commute wouldn't be too bad and it would be so fun!! Just let me know. Good Luck with your house!!

Amy

dannyhaley said...

I checked out your blog, I can't believe how grown up Carter is! I hope your house sells quickly, good luck moving to Oregon. It's fun to see your cute family.
We just started a blog:
idahowallfamily.blogspot.com
Take care