Friday, August 29, 2008
first day of school!!!
We have officially made it through the first week of school!! Carter was so excitied that when he woke up on the first day he wanted to put his uniform on first thing. (carter has afternoon kindergarten) So, we compromised and just wore the new shoes until it was time to go to class. Carter was also so excitied because dad took the day off to take carter to school. I am not sure who was more excitied, dad or carter. It is so dang cute to see how carter has dad wrapped around his finger. Kevin loves being a dad and I must say he does a great job. I also survived my first week as a preschool teacher. It is going to be fun but challenging. We have this adorable little boy who understands a little bit of english but only speaks spanish. He has a lot to tell me but all I can understand is Hola! It takes me a little bit of time to figure out what he is saying and sometimes I can, but 80% of the time I just nod my head and smile. Hey update on my garden if anyone cares: I am getting a few zucchini and tomatoes, corn and pumpkins. I am really excitied about the pumpkins hopefully we can have them for October, but I have to admit I am not the best gardener. anyways hope all is well!! drop on in and say HI! Love to hear from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Carter is such a cute kid! That is so cute that Kevin took the day off for his little boy. I really can't believe Carter started school, where does the time go? I bet you are going to do a great job with school teaching. You are so patient and loving! Have a great Holiday.
Dear Carter,
Congratulations on starting Kindergarten! You are a Super Star.
Love,
Uncle Eric and Aunt Bonnie
Post a Comment