Friday, August 22, 2008

other peoples blogs

Hi there. Okay, I admit it. I occassionally blog hop. I know, I know, you have never I am sure done this before. I have looked at others blogs and I have to admit you all do a great job. Your blogs are so cute and your so up to date on posts. Then there is me, hmmm what do I say. Anyways, I have to admit I like looking at other people's blogs. So, if your blog hopping and you have stumbled upon my blog please feel free to leave me a post. I would love to hear from you and then it would make me feel better knowing that I am not the only one checking other people out. This week I have continued to get ready for teaching next week, and getting Carter ready for the first day of school. He got to go and meet his teacher this week. He was so excitied that he woke up at 6:30 and got dressed. I am so excitied for him. We have also been cleaning out or house and sprucing it up, and all this week I keep asking myself why have I waited so long to do some of these things. I love my house now even more than I did before. So, if your reading I challenge you to go and declutter one room in your house and fix it up. Why do we hold on to junk that we are never going to use. My knee is finally on the mend. I saw my physical therapist and she massaged the heck out of my ITband and left me bruised but my knee feels 100 times better so I can hardly wait to get back to running like I want to. Well hope all is well with you!!

7 comments:

Roberts Family said...

Hey Corrine! I do waste soooo much time blog hopping! It is bad. I get on the computer and don't want to get off. Okay. I have confessed now. It is so fun to see everyone with their own little families and such. Anyway, you are on my list and I always watch for updates! Good luck with school. We start on Monday with kindergarten, too. Yay!

Roberts Family said...

By the way.. this is Crystal(Sudweeks) Roberts in case you don't recognize the last name.

Roberts Family said...

By the way.. this is Crystal(Sudweeks) Roberts in case you don't recognize the last name.

Anonymous said...

Super news about your knee and Carter being over the moon about the idea of going to school!

Josie said...

Sadly, here I am hiding out in my bedroom getting caught up on all my favorite blogs!!! It is quite out there, I better go check and make sure my baby is still alive!!!

Hollie said...

HEY girl, I check out your blog all the time. I love it when you make comments. I think blogging is such a great way to keep in touch and let people know what you're up to. Travis has been having some problems with his IT band. I am glad that your knee is feeling better. When we moved I cleaned out a ton of stuff and it felt so good. Your right, I wish I would of done that sooner. Have a wonderful day. Give that Carter a big hug from us.

Snell Familia said...

I blog hop all of the time. It's fun to see what is going on in other people's lives. Sounds like you keep busy!! Take care!
Lindsay Snell (Suds)