Saturday, September 6, 2008
Running pain Free!!!!
Okay so this may not be exciting news for anyone else but me, but I am still going to post it because I got no high fives at home for it!!! Today, (after a year of a bum knee) I was able to run five miles and then some pain free and my time wasn't even horrible!!!!!! Yea for me!!!! The true test will tomorrow morning when I crawl out of bed. Anyways, like I said great news for me but no one else may care. Hope all is well!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I CARE!!! It is such a drag when something on your body hurts. I am so glad it's feeling better. Hey, did you ever call my Dr. in Denver?
I care!! Glad you can run again. I am ready to run again, but I don't think my body is! Going to start a stroller workout routine with Melanie! I am excited to get moving.
Post a Comment