Sunday, August 3, 2008
where has the time gone
okay, so I got in trouble the other day because I haven't posted at all this summer, but I have been a busy women. You see after my last post I had to go to girls camp for a week. It was my last hurrah with the young women. You see I am now in the education counselor in relief society. So, the young women tried really hard to kill me that week. We played a game where somehow I went from watching on the side lines to carrying two girls at the same time and walking. UGGGG!!! I will have to see if I can find the picture of that one. Then I came home from camp and packed bags for carter and myself and headed to Utah and Idaho to play with my family. That was really fun to see eveyone. Carter loved playing with his cousins. Since then I have been trying to figure out my new calling (talk about a fish out of water) and get ready for my new job as a preschool teacher. Yep, that's right I now have a really classroom of my own (well I do have another teacher with me, but we both are the leaders of the class). I also have been working really hard at rehabing my knee so that I can run again. Now, I am trying really hard to get ready for my first day of school as well as carter's, and Kevin and I have been working on finishing all the projects that need to be done at our house. So, I ask myself where has this summer gone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It sound like you have been way busy this summer. What happened to your knee? Amy told me that you went to the lake the other day. She has a video of Carter and Zac running into the water, it's really cute! I am glad you've had a good summer.
Yes, I really liked my Doctors. David C. Forschner I went to for my fertility problems and then the office changed me over to Kiersten W. Williams when I was pregnant with Gavin. I really liked Dr. Williams, she was so awesome! I think she is in a different clinic than Dr. Forschner. I need to call a get my records transfered.
Rocky Mountain Women's Care, P.C.
David C. Forschner M.D. F.AC.OG.
Kiersten W. Williams (like I said I think she went somewhere else, let me know if you find out)
Jeanne Bair, M.S.N., C.N.M. (mid wife)
1601 East 19th Ave., Suite 4200
Denver, CO 80218
303-861-4914
What is your new calling?
Post a Comment