Sunday, June 15, 2008

mom bragging rights

hey there everyone I just need to take a mom moment and brag about my son. You see you have now broken or bent two pairs of training wheels so I told Kevin we were not buying more and that we were just going to teach him how to ride his bike. So, yesterday we loaded the bike up and headed to a flat place (we live on a hill). We first started on the grass and Carter took off, but the grass made it hard to ride so we moved to the bike path. Carter took off. It was fabulous. He needs practice so that he can see how great he is, but he did great. We only had to help him get on the bike and start and then we were running behind him trying to keep up. It was great. I wish I would have had my camera. Wish you all the best.

5 comments:

Josie said...

Way to go Carter!! Come teach Isabelle not to be afraid!

Anonymous said...

Carter rocks! Riding a bike can be really tricky and usually there is bleeding involved when learning. Good for him!

Hollie said...

GREAT JOB CARTER! Sorry I haven't commented earlier. Anyways, could you email me and give me Heather's contact info, I would appreciate it. Does she have a blog? tmsmart@mac.com

Snell Familia said...

Hey Corrine,
I found you. It was great to read about your cute family. Hope all is going well for you.
Lindsay Snell (sudweeks)

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I found your blog through Crystal's which I found through my sister, Shari's. I love how that works... Anyway, it was so fun to see you a few weeks ago and realize you also live in Denver! I didn't know you ran marathons! I need to find out which ones you have run and see if you have any recommendations. I ran three last year but this year only did the Ragnar relay in Utah with my family (which was lots of fun as well). Take care!