Sunday, December 5, 2010
Snow day. Total Craziness in Oregon!!
I had to post this so that those of you who have lived or do live in snow country and giggle like I did on this day. At 6am the Tuesday before Thanksgiving I woke up to snow for my run. While I was out running I ran past a house where there were two little girls in pajamas and snow coats out in their front yard laughing and making snowballs. It made me smile as I ran by. When I came home I checked the computer and Yep school was cancelled.
The whole half to one inch of snow that fell through the night gave Carter a day off from school. He loved it. It actually worked out great because his cousin from Arizona had come to visit. These two could hardly wait to get outside and play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Totally funny. The Pocatello school superintendent won't cancel school unless there is a severe life threatening blizzard! I should have posted pictures of the snow we got during Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment