Saturday, November 20, 2010
started my bootie buster!!
Okay I started my bootie buster today and I am going to be recording my stats here. Did you start today and where are you keeping track of your points!!! Come on do it with me you won't be sorry come next thursday, and Dec. 25th and Dec. 31st. Even if you didn't sign up with the blog you can still do it with me and we can cheer each other on. Oome on I know you wanna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What is the bootie buster? I'm all ears seeing we were swim suits year round here. I tried to tap on the link but it sent me to nowhere. I'm all bum, er ears! smile
melodie check out on my list of links the one that says run to finish she is hosting a bootie buster contest.
Post a Comment