Monday, November 1, 2010

halloween 2010

Ahhh my sweet pumpkin, isn't she cute. She was so funny with this costume on. She wouldn't leave the hat on but I think that might have been my fault. I put it on her head and when she would take it off I would say, "no, no, no" and she would giggle and smile and then pull it off her head. This could be a sign for the future. One time I put the hat on her head and put her in front of the mirror and she smiled and laughed.
And here is my handsome astronaut. this kid took literally the entire month to figure out what he wanted to be so I had to take him to the store three days before halloween and I told him he just had to pick something. Personally he didn't care what he was just as long as he got some candy. Smart kid.








Ahhh, I love my kids and I might be a little swayed but I think they are the cutest ever.




2 comments:

Nurse Graham said...

Darling. And it looks like Halloween wasn't a wash-out in your area.

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Cute kiddos! Love the pumpkin costume.