Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Don't let this mother loose!

Well, last weekend I got to leave the house all by myself. Can you believe it? I didn't have a husband or kids. It was just me on the airplane and then fun in the city with my family. My little cousin Jessica got married in Reno so I had to go and boy am I glad that I did. I had such a good time. My family can have so much fun when we get together as you will see from the pics. Yep, that is me in the pink hat and boa and that is Glen my cousins husband. It was so fun at the reception they had one of those photo booths you could go in as many times as you wanted. Well we wanted to go many times and they had such fun stuff to dress up with.

This is my and my sista! She didn't have a husband or kids with her as well so photo booth her we come!!
This is glen (again) and my cousin Ryan (which by the way ladies he is still single and quite a catch you just have to pass my aunts inspection first) and next to him his my cute sista again.


Here are a few more cousins, Terri and Tracy. We had so much fun. After the photo booth we headed out to the dance floor. We had to show everybody that us mormon chics know how to get down and party even without the alcohol. It was so fun to dance with my big cousins and then all of their kids (my little cousins). It was a short weekend but we had such a good time together. Get to go and see all of them again this weekend. It won't be a big party but I know with my family we will still have a great time together. I mean when your with your family shouldn't you always have fun? I think so. Have a great one!



1 comment:

My Angels said...

You look Fabulous Dawling!! I have never seen the sister resemblance until those pictures, you two are dang cute!! Its not that we don't adore our own little families, you just need a little me time sometimes. Yay for me time, Looks like you know how to make it count!!