Looks like it has been a great summer so far. Can you believe it is already August? My husband's hometown used to have a "Slug Festival" in the summer. It was so gross.
Looks like you guys are having so much fun...we just traveled back from Idaho for our summer trip...went to Bear Lake and Island Park. I'll have to post photos as well...miss you guys!!
7 comments:
what a great and fun summer loved all the pics :)
Looks like it has been a great summer so far. Can you believe it is already August? My husband's hometown used to have a "Slug Festival" in the summer. It was so gross.
You all look like summer went swimmingly. ha! Love the photos...here's to a good fall!
Worth the wait...
Looks like you guys are having so much fun...we just traveled back from Idaho for our summer trip...went to Bear Lake and Island Park. I'll have to post photos as well...miss you guys!!
What a GRRREAT SUMMER! Loads of fun and memories! Glad it has been a good one for you!
for the most part I glue the flowers on barrettes, my girls LOVE them. But I have made some totes and some magnet boards that I use them on as well!
I hate how time flies!!Soon they will not be babies at all-E is already 26lbs!
Post a Comment