
Boy I must say I have the best fan club anywhere. You see I married the best guy ever. He is so goal oriented and self motivatied that sometimes it makes me want to puke to be honest. Howeverm when you sleep next to someone like this you can't help but feel lazy and like you need to kick yourself in the butt to work harder.
Right now I am training for my third marathon and I have a big goal set for myself and really if I put the work in I really think I can get this goal. Kevin is my biggest cheerleader in all of this. He helps push me to do better. Well, last night Madeleine decided to not sleep so well and it is hard to ignore her in this tiny house we are renting. When the alarm went off this morning I rolled over and turned it off thinking I would get up in five minutes. BIG MISTAKE. Kevin got up just like he always does and after he was done working out he came right in and made sure I didn't miss my workout. The thing is Kevin is training for the same marathon and he was up just as much as I was last night but he knows what it takes and he also knows had badly I want this goal. This is why Kevin is my biggest cheerleader. He won't let me quit and he sets a great example. I love my cheerleader. Do you have a cheerleader that helps you? If not let me know and I will become your cheerleader. Love to hear about your cheerleader.

5 comments:
My officemate and I give each other pep talks before we have to go and teach and they're usually as ridiculous as we can possibly make them -- "You're a lioness! Take what's yours!" Because apparently administering a quiz to surly undergrads = being a lioness getting her share. We also preface our stories with "at the end of this, I want you to tell me I'm still a good person" so you get exactly what you need out of a conversation.
This is Emily BTW.
You are MY biggest cheerleader! You may not always be as peppy as a cheerleader, but you are more like the wise coach who pats me on the back and says, "good now try harder!" (and i mean that in a nice way)
That's so great you have each other! Yes, I could use a cheerleader, can you please call me and make sure I do my chores! I hate mopping the floors... :)
Just found your blog!
OMG your kiddos are beautiful! I have a Madeleine too!
As far as cheerleaders go, my girls are my biggest fans.
No cheerleaders over here, we can't afford the uniforms.
Post a Comment