Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thanks popeye!!

Hey I know I just posted the other day but I had to share this with someone. Thanks to grandpa Bell Carter has been introduced to Popeye the Sailor Man. We haven't watched it in awhile but over the weekend we pulled out the DVD and Carter has been watching it. One day he asks me if spinach is good for you and I said yes. Then we went to the store yesterday and we had to buy some spinach. Carter held the bag like it was the best bag of candy any 5 year old could have. When we got home he actually ate a leaf. I thought that would be the end of it, but nope. This morning his friend came over and Carter had to have two more spinach leaves with breakfast. Thank you Popeye!!! Whoever said TV was bad for you anyway?!!! Have a great day and remeber to eat your spinach.

5 comments:

Hollie said...

This is hilarious... your right TV does serve a purpose! I love his song. What happened to Carter the little boy that I used to know? You have such a cute kid. He has grown up so much!

Deming Family said...

We are running to the store to buy popeye the movie and then I'm going to cross my fingers and pray really hard that my kids will do the same!!!!

Josie said...

Hey Grandpa Bell send some to the leavitt's!!

Anonymous said...

This could be big! Broccoli Boy. Super Salad Sally. Tommy Tomato and Petunia Potato. All super heroes looking out for kids everywhere! Way to go, Grandpa Wade.

Roberts Family said...

I love it!! that is so great--spinich. Who'd have thought? I am going to see what my kindergartener thinks of this....I wont be betting any money on him liking it!