Thursday, June 12, 2008
vacation to Oregon
hi, it has been awhile since I posted anything. Well, went on our first vacation for the summer. We went to Oregon. We had a great time. Kevin finished his fifth marathon and finally ran under four hours. However, I still hold the best time by two minutes, but Kevin has one more marathon on his list for this year. My knee is slowly getting better so I told him if he beats me he can hold the crown until next spring and I win it back. We hung out on the Oregon coast for a few days. Carter loves it there. We stayed in cabins and Carter calls them the home motel. IT was fun he went to the beach with grandma and she took us to look at the tide pools. I have to admit I really enjoyed this. She is great at finding all the cool things to look at. Plus she is willing to pick up all the icky things like hermit crabs, and tadpoles, and anything else. We also got to see whales. That was so cool. you could see them come up and surface and sometimes they would blow out their blow holes. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera so I wasn't able to get any pictures. We also got to see Heather and Markus and Elaina and Pat. Man, we really have missed having them live so close. Carter and Markus started playing the minute they saw each other. So, now we are at home and enjoying some relaxing days until I have to go to girls camp. I am trying really hard to get super excitied, but I really can't wait to go see my family the following week. So, lots to do in the next few weeks. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Oh ya, update on my garden. WE NEED SOME SUN!!! I have little sprouts of corn and pumpkins and my tomatoes and peppers are trying to grow, but summer just doesn't seem to want to come here to denver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment