Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break march 2008

Hi there! This week was spring break and Carter and I really enjoyed having some down time. One day we went to an art workshop store and Carter created a new species of lizards. he calls them the jewel lizard. We also bought Carter some new sunglasses and I bet you can tell how cool Carter thought he was as you look at the picture. Kevin and I celebrated our eighth wedding anniversary on the 25th. Can you believe that we are getting old?! We also got some pictures of Carter's new cousin Emilia, and he can hardly wait to go and visit her. He says he's going to tickle her wootsie tootsies (toes). We also got our caterpillars. we sent away for them and now we get to watch them grow into butterflies, and then let them go in our backyard. Carter loves to watch them and give us the play by play of what the caterpillars are doing. He even has them sit on the table while he eats breakfast. (Don't worry they are in a sealed container) Well we have had a nice week and we can hardly wait for the weather to get nice and stay nice so we can play outside some more. Hope you all had a good week. Love to hear from ya!!! Love the Bells

1 comment:

bell family said...

Now I know what Carter was saying about his caterpillers! That sounds so fun!!!It just dawned on me that I need to check each week to see what you have added. I don't want to miss anything exciting!

Grandma Bell