Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bell Family News

Hey there! Welcome to my first blog. I hope that this will be something that friends and family can look at to see how our little family is doing.
Let's get started. Right now we are all very busy. Kevin is working at Encana Oil and Gas, and loving all the time off that he gets. I love that he is home every night by 6pm and then has every other Friday off. It's fantastic to see my husband during the busy season. Kevin is also hard at work training for is fifth marathon. He will be running in Newport, Oregon during memorial weekend.
Carter is very busy trying to play with as many friends as he can find. He also is in preschool four days a week. He is very excitied to be starting kindergarten in the fall. He just had his fifth birthday and is trying really hard to be a big five year old. He can hardly wait for the weather to warm up so that he can go bug hunting. (this is Carter's favorite thing to do, but not his mom's) He also wants to try T-ball this summer. Hopefully this will be better than soccer.
Me (that would be Corrine) I am busier now than I have been in the last 4 years. I am teaching in Carter's preschool class. It is just suppose to be on monday's and Wednesday's, but I have had to fill in a lot more than that lately. I enjoy being in the classroom so much that I recieved a scholarship and now I am taking some classes at the community college to further a degree in early childhood education. It is kind of nice to dust the cob webs off the old gray matter. I would love to be able to run the marathon with Kevin, but in the last year I have been a little bit of a clutz, and I hurt my knee and I am just barely getting back to running. Kevin and I did compete in a 5k over the weekend. That was a lot of fun. Well, hopefully I can keep this up and fill you with updates on what we are doing. Fill free to post a comment. We would love to here from you.

4 comments:

bikewalker said...

hey nice pictures I was just thinking that I needed some new stuff to put on my screen saver here in the office.
So I called to see if my Carter buddy got a package in the mail?
I will call later and find out.

Josie said...

Hey I was thinking about this but didn't know if I could keep up with it, or if it would take over my life because I would want to do it all the time!!!!

Josie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jbh said...

Welcome to the world of high speed. It really does open up a lot of doors :). Love the blog.