Well I haven't blogged for quite awhile. It just seems like I don't have a lot of time any more to sit at the computer and blog which is sad. Blogging has kind of been a way for me to journal about my family and what we are doing so I am going to try and play catch up here for the next few days so stay tuned for more blog posts.
June 16th the day school got out we jumped in the car and started our journey to Idaho/Utah. We broke the drive up into two days which was way better for all involved. We went to Idaho first so I could go and see my little 90 something grandma. Love that lady. We also got to see my dad and his wife Jan. My stay was short because the next morning I had to jump in a 15 passenger van with my team to drive to Logan to run the Wasatch back, Ragnar Relay.
WE then spent a week with my family in Utah. We had lots of fun with hiking, lagoon,baby shower and lots of fun stuff. Unfortunately I guess I didn't take very many pics of that for some reason. Well I will have to post more later my little girl just woke up. (see I said I don't have a lot of time to blog these daysl)

No comments:
Post a Comment