




Okay, last month went by so fast holy cow. I am just now feeling like I have caught up with myself. SO, Christmas was fun. I didn't think we would still be here in this rental house for christmas so all of my decorations were buried in the garage. The Friday before Christmas Kevin got a bug in his pants and went and dug all of them out. He then started to set up our fake Christmas tree only to find the legs were missing. WEll this was not stopping him. He loaded Carter up in the car and when they returned they had a real christmas tree and a christmas tree stand. He was so fun to watch as he got the tree ready to come in the house.
We stayed here in Eugene and spent Christmas with Kevin's family. His sister and her family and his younger brother and his family came to town. We did the christmas story with the costumes and everything the kids liked it. The week after Christmas we went over to the Coast for a few days. Both my kids got sick and Carter's turned into an ear infection but Madeleine was just fine. Kevin and I also went on a really fast trip down to Pasadene CA to watch the Rose Bowl. It was a fast trip but what an experience. Being in the stadium was so cool. We had pretty good seats. Bummer the ducks lost but oh well. I promise I have pictures to prove we were there but I have to figure out how to get them off my phone first to share them. Life is good for us hope you had great Holidays!

3 comments:
It sounds like you had a great Christmas. Too bad your kids both got sick. I don't like when the kiddos are sick at all. Good luck getting those pictures off your phone. :)
Sorry about the Ducks...we were rooting for them for you!! I see you got the plaque!! I appreciate the picture of you and Madeleine with it!! Great! Happy New Year!! Grandma Kandy
You have a beautiful family!! Glad you had such a fun Christmas! And thanks for the comment on my blog. Having as many food issues as I do, I do a lot of thinking about the WOW. I keep wishing it was more specific. But then I'm reminded that we aren't supposed to be commanded in all things. Hmph:)
Post a Comment