Saturday, October 3, 2009

my kids today!











just wanted to post my kids again today. Wouldn't you know it but Kevin holds Madeleine and she smiles like crazy for him. Luckily my camera was out and I was able to catch a few pics. This is just proof that she is happy. Then we had to hurry and get Carter off to his first soccer game. It is really funny. He is a very competitive little boy but put him out on the soccer field and you would never guess it. It is so hard being competitive myself and not wanting him to run harder and kick harder, but he is only six and he loves going and just having fun. Which I guess is suppose to be the most important thing :) Carter also got to go with Dad to his first Oregon Duck football game and he made it through the whole game. I got to make some new friends, at least I hope they will let me call them friends. most of our husbands were at the football game so we had a scrumptious dinner of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and this awesome homemade cinnamon rolls. Best dinner I could have asked for. Guess I will have to run a little bit harder next week.

6 comments:

My Angels said...

Ok, I don't think they get any cuter, super SWEET!! We are both making the adjustment say "my kids" I am used to saying "my girls"!

Anonymous said...

marie first comment

Josie said...

I think I would have more fun watching you at Carter's games than Carter! Just Kidding. Love the new pictures and all of Madeliene's hair. I need to get her some bows!! Yes, she does need bows!!!

Adele Austin said...

Kevin and Corinne. We are so happy for you! We were at Diane's in Twin Falls when she got the email that you got the baby. She is beautiful and she will be so blessed to have you as parents. Nathan and Colleen's Tara will love having her for a close cousin.
Adele and Victor

Unknown said...

O MY GOODNESS!!!! How Exciting!!! I miss you guys so much!!! I recived my mission call!!!! I was called to serve in the................................. Puerto Rico San Juan West Mission Spanish Speaking! I leave for the MTC December 16!!!!!! :D!

Unknown said...

Its dalin miller by the way idk how to get rid of this brutalis thing. Sorry! haha