

Hi there. Over the weekend we drove to Utah and stayed with my mom. We had a fabulous weekend. We met a new friend and I ran with an old friend. Carter got to spend the weekend with Nana and he loved every single minute of it. He got to play with the dog, cat and got snail hunting in the backyard. I am pretty sure he also figured out ways to get Nana to feed him all the sugary things he loves.
Kevin and I went up to Ogden. Kevin ran the marathon and I ran the half. While I was freezing my can off at the starting line I found an old friend from high school, Jamie Bell (no were not related). Funny thing, two years ago we ran with each other at the same race. So, we ran together again, and this time we helped each other PR. It was great to run and talk to her for 13 miles. She just had her 4th kid 10 months ago. What a women. Kevin also ran a PR and we are now tied in the marathon at 3:52.
It was a great weekend with big things happening. I loved this weekend. One more thing. Kevin and I have run races together but we never seem to get a picture of us together so we finally got one this weekend. Enjoy!

3 comments:
What are the chances that you run into each other in Ogden?? I don't imagine it was a small race either. Its always good to see old friends!
How fun! I'm impressed that you are always running in races. You must be a lot more consistent with training than I am! :)
That is funny that you met up with Jamie again. Kevin better watch out you might be passing him one of these days. I am cheering you on!!
Post a Comment